The Skills & Growth Company:
Adoption of Digital Automation Practices & Technology - Best Practice Learning Visit to Siemens
Time:09:00 - 17:00
Location:Siemens Digital Factory, Congleton, CW121PH
This event has ended
Back to events calendar
This 1 day best practice learning visit will demonstrate what is possible with digitalisation and how even smaller manufacturers can utilise digital technologies to increase manufacturing productivity.
The visit will:
- Introduce Siemens journey to creating the ultimate Smart Flexible Factory
- Identify opportunities for adopting Industrial Digital Technologies
- Demonstrate Automation in testing and packing
- Help you to assess the Return on Investment from various technologies
- Bring it all together so you have a clear understanding of how you could apply the learning from the visit to your own business.
The best practice learning visit will be hosted by Siemens at their largest manufacturing facility for Variable Speed Drives in the UK, producing 1.3m Speed Drives per annum. In 2015, Siemens launched their 'Vision 2020' to become a world-class 'digital factory'. This visit is a unique opportunity to learn from their experience.
The day will include a working lunch and expert facilitators who will ensure you take away practical lessons that can be applied in your own business. Access to expert advice and grant funding from the Made Smarter programme can also be explored.
Siemens Digital Factory, Congleton