Social Media Training – The Basics for Small Businesses
Time:09:45 - 13:30
Location:Regents Park, CW56LW
No registration allowed
Back to events calendar
What is social media, and what are the benefits? Why use social media? Does social media worry you? Which platform should I be on? If you need help with any of these questions, then we have the answer!
OCJ Marketing are pleased to announce the second date for their social media training course, specifically created for small businesses. Social media helps keep your clients engaged, makes it easier for your clients to find you, and marks your business as relevant & trustworthy.
Book your place here
Held on the 2nd May 2018 at Regents Park, Nantwich, the course will cover the following...
- An introduction to social media channels and why they're important
- Quick overview of the major channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and how they differ
- Identifying the right platform for you & your business
- Social media best practice
- How to keep on top of your social media, when you have a busy schedule
- Develop content ideas that are relevant to your audience
You will walk away with more knowledge, ideas & enthusiasm for your business’ social media!
Tea & Coffee will be provided.
*Please note, this course is open to everyone, so expect a variety of abilities in the room.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Regents Park has ample free parking available, and is just under 1 mile from Nantwich Bus Station and Nantwich Train Station.
What can I bring into the event?
Please feel free to bring your laptop or tablet. WiFi access is available.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email email@example.com with any queries.